Surgify Medical Oy, a limited liability company incorporated in Finland, Business ID 2828662-9 (“Surgify”) is committed to protect data privacy and to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
What personal data do we collect and why we collect it?
Surgify may collect personal data of its employees, customers, partners and other interest groups. Where required, we will obtain your consent for using your personal information. Surgify collects your data so that we can:
- Provide and administer products and services
- Conduct marketing and sales activities
- Conduct investigations and comply with legal requirements
- Process orders
- Provide customer support
- Process and respond to your request
- Notify about products, services, events and promotions
- Operate and evaluate our business
- Conduct surveys and data analytics
- Verify your identity
The following data may be collected from employees, customers, partners and other interest groups:
- The name and title of the individual
- Contact details (phone number, e-mail address and address)
- The name, contact details and area of business of your organisation
- Purchase, customer service and communication history
- Information provided in the form of feedback
- Other personal information you have provided to us
Of website visitors, Surgify may also collect information to improve our website. We use the collected personal data to analyze website traffic and optimize the website. It is not possible to identify individual visitors based on the collected data. The legal basis for collecting and processing the website data is Surgify’s legitimate interest.
- Information about your online activities (e.g. devices, browsing and usage patterns)
Of employees, Surgify may also collect additional information which is required for fulfilling Surgify’s obligations towards employees. In addition, this information is used to administer and communicate with you about your user account(s). This information includes:
- Date of birth, personal identity number, nationality/nationalities
- Other employment related information including residence and work permits and payroll information (bank account number and tax cards)
- User account information such as username
How do we collect your data?
Personal data and other information may be collected from various sources for example when you:
- Provide information to Surgify (e.g. by email or in discussions)
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via email or other communication methods.
- Request information or services
- Visit our website (including social media accounts)
- Otherwise interact with Surgify
Personal data and other information may be collected also from indirect sources, such as public websites, Surgify’s other registers, partners’ registers or supervisory authorities’ and other authorities’ registers to the extent provided for by applicable law.
In the case the personal data consists of date of birth, personal identification number and/or nationality (or other similarly sensitive information), the source of such personal data is always the data subject in question.
Who we may share your information with?
We do not sell your personal information. In general, Surgify uses the personal data only for its internal business purposes and does not transfer the personal data to any external parties except in situations described below.
We reserve the right to provide your personal data to third-parties who work for us for the purposes for which the personal data was initially collected, e.g. by assisting Surgify in facilitating and providing its services as well as fulfilling its obligations towards employees, authorities, customer and co-operation partners.
Any third party having or gaining access to personal data will have access to and may use such data only to the extent it is necessary for the performance of the tasks and activities. Such third-parties are not allowed to use personal data for other purposes or to transfer personal data onwards to other parties.
As required by law or competent authority, personal data may also be disclosed and transferred to supervisory authorities and other authorities.
In addition, we may share your personal data otherwise with your content.
How do we store your data?
We retain personal information as long as it is needed for the purposes it was obtained. The personal information may be retained longer if there is another lawful basis for doing so. We utilise administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect all information we retain against unauthorised access or use.
What are your data protection rights?
Surgify would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- Right to be informed. You have the right to be told how your personal data is used in clear and transparent language.
- Right of access. You have the right to know and have access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request that your personal data will be corrected where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that Surgify erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to request Surgify to limit the extent of the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request to receive your data in a common and machine-readable electronic format, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to complain and to object to our processing, under certain conditions.
- Rights related to automated decision-making and profiling. You have the right to request not to be subject to decisions without human involvement.
- The right to lodge complaint – Data subject has right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in the event the data subjects have concerns or remarks regarding Surgify’s processing activities.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com